Our Smart Terminal provides your business with many options for accepting payments, including all major credit cards, checks, NFC-ready phones, and
even the Apple Watch. This EMV-ready terminal will reduce your liability for fraudulent transactions and keep you up to date with payment-processing requirements.
Go paperless with electronic signatures
Electronic signatures both eliminate the need for paper receipts and protect your business from charge-backs and fraud. Not only are they more secure, they're more convenient, too.
Send customers digital receipts
- No paper receipts
- Eliminate the need to store signed paper receipts.
- Searchable transactions
- Every transaction you run is saved in the system for the lifetime of your business.
- BPA free
- Keep BPA away from staff, customers, and loved ones.
- Green technology
- Save trees by emailing receipts.
Reduce charge-backs with remote signatures
Capture remote signatures for card-not-present transactions. Just text or email a receipt to your customer, who can then sign it using any mobile device, platform, or browser.
Turn any Web browser into a virtual terminal
- Smart terminal control
- Monitor the status of smart terminal transactions in real time.
- Process checks
- Lower your transaction fees by accepting ACH payments.
- Key credit cards
- Process phone orders and other card-not-present transactions.
- Recharge accounts
- Securely store customer accounts for future use.
- Search transactions
- Search your transactions by using a variety of filters, such as date, dollar amount, or customer name.
- Manage batches
- View, compare, and analyze individual transaction settlements.
Add admins or general users to your account, set permissions and track performance by running per-user reports.
Add multiple departments/locations to your account, grant access for users and track performance with comprehensive reports.
We provide merchant services to power mid- to large-scale businesses with smart payment processing, electronic signature capturing, and comprehensive multi-user multi-location reporting as an authorized reseller for PayJunction, a Level 1 PCI Compliant Provider and registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge St., Omaha, NE - Member FDI.